Georgia, Armenia and Beyond
4 Countries, 4 Cities: The Benchmark Way
To celebrate it's 20th Anniversary, Benchmark's latest offering entitled 'A tale of 4 countries & 4 cities' is an opportunity to explore Georgia & capital Tbisili, Armenia & capital Yerevan, overnight in Istanbul (Turkey) with an option to visit Baku (Azerbaijan).
A 15 day unique tour departing from a variety of UK airports - all from a starting price of £999pp*
As well as being on the end of the Silk Road, Georgia & Armenia each say they were the ones who discovered wine and have the best food, so our first tour from 30th May - 13 June 23 certainly tested those claims, culminating with a 2 day street wine festival in Yerevan.
Since then we have had a number of tours to each of the Countries and have now included the option to have twin centre breaks in them all, which give fascinating insights into life in areas outside of the Capitals. We will be publishing shortly our Itinerary Dates for 2024 with full details of the tours for each country - Watch this space!
What makes our tours different to others is that whatever your hobbies and interests, we will do our best to incorporate something about them along the way. From religion to trains, astronomy to caving, cooking to architecture, painting to history, photography to ? we can include something specifically for you!
ENQUIRE NOW FOR FULL DETAILS!
- Day 1 - Depart UK - Overnight Istanbul
- Day 2 - Full day exploring Istanbul - Overnight Tbisili
- Day 3 - Full Day Tbisili
- Day 4 - Overnight train to Yerevan
- Day 5 - Yerevan Wine Festival
- Day 6 - Yerevan Wine & Food Tour
- Day 7 - Armenia - Your interests!
- Day 8 - Return to Tbisili
- Day 9 - Georgia - Your interests
- Day 10 - Return to UK or fly to Baku
- Day 11 - Explore Baku
- Day 12 - Azerbaijian - Your interests
- Day 13- Return to UK or return to Georgia/Armenia/Turkey***.
- Day 1 - Depart UK - Then your choice on number of days and destinations! We've travelled extensively to each of the countries, selected specific hotels in each destination and sourced specific tours to suit your interests! You will have the support of local Tour Operator guides and drivers throughout your travels. All we need from you is to know when you want to go, how long for and what your interests are and we'll do the rest!
*The price of £999 is valid for on selected tour dates for 2024, using return flights from Manchester based on 2 persons sharing. Single supplement available on request.
Flights also available from Birmingham, Dublin, Edinburgh, Gatwick & Heathrow at a supplement.
** Activities for future tours that replace the Yerevan Wine Festival may require changes to the order of stays in each country.
*** As our tours are tailormade, they can always be extended to suit/include more of your particular hobbies/interests in Armenia/Azerbaijan/Georgia or Turkey.