The Welsh Marches, a region which stretches along the border counties of England and Wales, is characterised by beautiful unspoilt countryside dotted with picturesque market towns and sleepy villages. We combine visits to some of these attractive towns with a scenic cruise on the River Severn and a trip on one of Britain’s best-loved heritage railways as it meanders through this picture postcard landscape.
- 5 Days from just £259pp
- Return coach travel
- 4 nights at the Holiday Inn Birmingham - Bromsgrove with dinner & breakfast
- Excursions to Shrewsbury, Llandrindod Wells, Hay-on-Wye, Hereford & Worcester
- Heritage train journey on the Severn Valley Railway
- Cruise on the River Severn with light refreshments
- Please note: a £20pp supplement will apply for passengers departing from the Isle of Wight on all 2021 UK & Ireland breaks.
- April-Oct 2022