DESTINATIONS SHOW 2020
We will be at Destinations 2020 and look forward to seeing you there this year. It is to be held between 30th Jan & 2nd Feb 2020 and we will once again be on stand E163. We haven’t decided yet if we’ll once again be giving away Prosecco & Sherry or something just as appealing. Rest assured it will be something different!
About the Show
The Destinations: Holiday and Travel Show is the essential event to indulge your passion for travelling from Cruise to Safari. Packed with hundreds of leading and independent expert travel agencies, over 75 tourist boards from across the globe, cultural entertainment, world flavours, travel celebrities and more, Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show in association with The Times & The Sunday Times is the UK's largest and longest-running travel event.
From activity and adventure to culture, cruise and safari and more, Destinations vast array of exhibitors will inspire you to discover new destinations and adventures near and far. Take the opportunity to tap into their in depth knowledge enabling you to tailor-make and book your perfect trip.
Essential to planning and booking your ultimate trips of a lifetime, the Destinations Show London offer you an unparalleled choice of holiday and destination types. From quaint city breaks to captivating trekking adventures, thrilling cruises to relaxing beach holidays, boutique hotels and everything in between, choose adventures from all around the globe.
Plus a line-up of incredible talks, presentations and panel sessions from a host of leading travel writers, authors and TV travel celebrities, whilst exotic cultures are brought to life through dance, performance and free food & drink tastings across the Experience The World stages. The two Meet the Experts Theatres also provide over 50 hours of free travel advice from destination specialists.
Getting to The Show
Olympia, where the event is held is accessible very easily with local public transport via London Underground & Overground, Bus & Coach.
WIN WITH BENCHMARK TRAVEL AT DESTINATIONS 2020!
We are giving you the chance to win a £750 Benchmark Travel & Tours Voucher. Just come and visit us at Stand E163 between Thursday 30th Jan-Sun 2nd Feb 2020 at Olympia, London. You need to fill out our form and you will be entered into the draw for the chance to win!
Prize Terms & Conditions
- To enter our competition you need to visit Stand E163 at The Destinations Show at Olympia, London between Thursday 30th Jan-Sun 2nd Feb 2020. You need to fill out our form.
- One entry is allowed per person.
- Prize entries close at the end of Destinations 2020 Show at 1800 on Sun 2nd Feb 2020.
- Winner will be announced by Fri 14th Feb 2020.
- Prize is £750 Benchmark Travel & Tours Voucher.
- £750 Voucher can be redeemed against any Benchmark Tour on our website - www.benchmarktravel.co.uk.
- £750 Voucher is taken off whole Tour package and not per person.
- Voucher may not be used against flight/transportation only or any other single elements.
- Voucher must be redeemed/booked by 31st Dec 2020.
- Tour must be taken by 31st Dec 2021.
- No cash equivalent or alternative prize.
- Voucher cannot be transferred to anybody else.
- Benchmark Travel decision is final.
- Voucher may be redeemed by calling 01422 847 847 or visiting Benchmark Travel & Tours at 7-9 Bridge End, Mytholmroyd, West Yorkshire, HX7 5DR.
DESTINATIONS SHOW 2019
Benchmark Travel would like to thank all those who visited our Stand at the "Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show" at Olympia, London between Thursday 31st January - Sunday 3rd February 2019. It was lovely to meet so many people interested in our Tours and we look forward to keeping you all in touch with the exciting new Specialist Tours we have planned for 2019/20.
In addition don’t forget we also act as Agents for most leading Tour Companies, so if you see a Tour elsewhere with another company that you’d like us to quote on, we can usually do so at a discount!
Congratulations also to the Winners of our 2 Competitions and we look forward to reporting back on the adventures of Nicholas Marsh on his Sherry Masterclass and Elizabeth Garside on her Prosecco Road Tour later in 2019.
If you want more information about either of those Tours please follow the links below:
Prosecco Road & Beyond Tour: where you'll taste only the best Prosecco in this escorted tour based around Conegliano in Italy.
Sherry Masterclass Tour: where you'll get a genuine Masterclass from cultivation to tasting with optional Sherry cooking courses all based around Jerez & Seville in Spain.
The other featured show that we had on the Stand was our Murder Mystery in Paradise Tour and we look forward to sending lots of Death in Paradise Fanatics to Guadeloupe in 2019/20. It was lovely to have the Guadeloupe Tourist Board also exhibiting at the Show and we’d like to thank Yves Noel, their superb Representative covering the UK for all his help.