Happy Valley Tours now available!
The BBC cameras have stopped rolling for the final time as Happy Valley comes to an end at Season 3...
Join us for a special five-day break to take in the delights of Yorkshire, where we combine a scenic tour around some of the filming locations for the critically acclaimed British crime drama, Happy Valley, with a heritage steam train ride on the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway. Don’t miss your chance to discover the rolling countryside that will forever be synonymous with the Brontë sisters and the lost-in-time charms of Haworth and Keighley.
5 Days from just £339pp
- Return coach travel
- 4 nights at a selected 3 or 4-star hotel with dinner & breakfast
- Happy Valley Locations Tour
- Heritage train journey on the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway
- Excursions to Keighley & Haworth
- Optional excursion to York & Harrogate (£13pp)
Interested in this tour? speak to our travel experts at Benchmark Travel by calling 01422 847 847 or fill out our enquiry form.